Fives DyAG Corp.
Engineering, Controls, Staffing, Integration & Software Solutions for Industrial Automation
Smart Solutions for Modern Automation
Fives DyAG is an engineering and systems integrator specializing in controls, robotics, machine vision and software solutions for industrial automation markets. Headquartered in Michigan with nine other local offices across the United States and Mexico, Fives DyAG employs a dynamic team of degreed, field-tested, and highly qualified engineers focused on building smart automation solutions for the automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging, logistics and consumer goods industries.
Fives DTS is a global staffing and recruiting firm offering scalable full service solutions to any of our clients staffing challenges.
Leveraging evolving technologies and strategic industry partnerships, Fives’ innovative and full-service specialists have provided superior project successes in:
- Custom Control Solutions
- PLC, HMI, Motion Control (VFD and Servo)
- Robotic Programming and Simulation
- Machine Vision Solutions
- Traceability Solutions
- Custom Software Solutions
- Project Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Production Support
- Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP)
- PLC and HMI programming
- Controls hardware design utilizing
EPLAN and AutoCAD
- Full Plant Support
- Experienced in: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Telemecanique, Schneider Electric, Modicon, GE and others
- Robotic program development
- Creation of standards and templates
- 3D Simulation
- Robot-guided vision
- Risk assessment support
- Support all major brands: Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, Mitsubishi, Motoman and Nachi
- In-house vision labs
- Feasibility Studies
- Vision engineering support services
- Turnkey systems, single or multi-camera
- Integration support: Matrox, Allied Vision, Cognex, Fanuc iRVision,
Keyence, GVI, Dalsa & Datalogic
- Distributor of: vision cameras, camera accessories, industrial PC’s, industrial monitors and lasers
Project Staffing & Talent Services
We understand that every company has its own unique set of challenges and talent acquisition needs, which is why we offer fully customized solutions aimed at maximizing our responsiveness to your pain points. Whether you need staffing services, a workforce management program, or full-service engineering solutions – Fives DyAG is fully equipped to become your strategic partner.
- Contract / staff augmentation
- Contract to direct hire
- Direct hire / executive search
- Talent advisory services
- VMS / MSP (FieldGlass, ZeroChaos, PeopleSoft)
- Payroll services
- RPO (recruitment process outsourcing)
- Services to all of North America
- Competitive benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO and much more
Machine Vision & Data Traceability Solutions
TruIVS™ - Intelligent Vision Solution
TruIVS™ brings together industry trusted hardware, vision tools and image management software for optical inspection and quality assurance monitoring that requires multiple views. Through utilizing a GigE-supportive PC-Based system, TruIVS™ can offer scalable solutions for any type of industry, application and manufacturing environment at an industry-low price point.
TruACRS® - Automated Capture Retrieval Storage System
TruACRS® is a complete image management system designed to provide automated capture, retrieval and storage capabilities. With automated tools such as maintenance, scheduling and alerts, TruACRS® offers a complete hands-off solution.
Notable Customers & Projects
Ford Motor Company
Amazon Fulfillment Center
Topre America Corp.
Atlas Copco / Henrob
- Software design and startup for engine assembly line (72 stations) including robotics and vision
- Hardware design, software design and startup for transmission valve body assembly line (56 stations) including robotics and vision
- Software design and startup on a battery assembly line including end user support in Europe
- Full design of refrigeration monitoring system including creation of a custom SCADA system
- Managed the relocation of engine assembly line (100+ stations) including full system startup / debug in new location
- Software design and startup for transmission sub-assembly lines (9 lines/ 100+ stations) including robotics and vision
- High-speed rivet inspection (30+ industrial PCs and cameras)
Strategic Partnerships & Certifications
Quality requirements are paramount to providing efficient, class-leading client service. Our philosophy and dedication to implementing structured processes and systematic project management allows us to efficiently and effectively provide simultaneous engineering services. Fives DyAG’s attention to detail provides you with assurance of compliance, reliable project completion and more importantly, a solution that fits.
- ISO 9001
- ITAR Registered
- CSIA Certified
- AIA Certified System Integrator
- Integra Certified
- Siemens IFACS Certified
- Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Partner
- Siemens Preferred Integrator
- Cognex Partner Systems Integrator
- Keyence Partner Systems Integrator
- Fanuc Authorized Systems Integrator
An industrial engineering group with multi-sector expertise, Fives designs and manufactures machines, process equipment and production lines for the world’s biggest industrial groups.
Fives’ Automation business line is specialized in the design and supply of complete automated and integrated systems. With a strong foundation based upon renowned range of equipment such as Cinetic assembly solutions and washers, CFC conveyors, ETFA gantries and conveyors, and DyAG software and traceability solutions, Fives is recognized as the preeminent provider of outstanding automated solutions which are at the heart of its customers’ efficiencies. With continuous improvement, the Automation business line is dedicated to establishing the highest standards for quality, technology, value and service.
Key industrial markets served include aerospace and defense, automotive and truck, heavy equipment, rail, energy, construction materials, marine, converting, postal and courier, prefabrication. With manufacturing and support operations strategically located worldwide, Fives and its Automation teams offer comprehensive lines of equipment and technologies including solutions for automated assembly, casting, conveying, core preparation, fastening, interlinking & robotic handling, parts finishing, pre-machining, processing, test & control and engineering & software solutions, which are supported by a range of comprehensive services (maintenance, spares, upgrading and retooling).